Bartels Executive Coaching Process
Between Session Support
- Review this website, to assess whether you want to learn more by talking with Dr. Bartels.
- If interested, click on the Coaching Needs Survey button to the upper right on this page.
- After finishing the required survey, you will be directed to schedule a Discovery Meeting.
- Call or meet with Kim Bartels as scheduled, to discuss your survey responses, find out about coaching, etc.
- If you want to engage in coaching with Kim, schedule a Sample Session of Coaching.
- Pay online for the Sample Session, using a Link and a Password Kim will provide to you.
- During and/or after the Sample Session of coaching, decide on a Coaching Package, Location, etc.
- Schedule all future 90-minute coaching session(s) online.
- Engage in your coaching session(s), including Assessment, Goal Setting, Action Steps, Evaluation.
- For organization-sponsored coaching, the person being coached is fully involved in setting up additional meetings, if any, that they would attend with their boss, Dr. Bartels, and any other stakeholders.
- Frequent sessions for greater focus and involvement, to maximize the leader's progress and motivation.
- Executive Coaching often runs for 3 to 6 months or longer, 1 or 2 sessions per month.
- Coaching for Career Management and decision-making may occur in as little as 1 to 3 months.
Between Session Support
- I invite clients to contact me between sessions on an as-needed basis.
- I contract directly with the relevant parties for Executive Coaching services.
- The contract lists the services to be provided, the engagement duration, fees, and other details.
- I am comfortable adapting a contract template that your organization may already possess.
- For individual Executive Coaching clients, fees are due in advance of all scheduled session(s).
- For Executive Coaching sponsored by the organization, fees are also due in advance. However, there is often a more detailed written contract to finalize and sign.
- If you are an individual leader, consider asking your organization for coaching as a Professional Development benefit. The market rates for non-profits or corporations will apply if the organization is the payer.
- This investment in your leadership will likely benefit your team, organization, and other constituents.
- We will typically meet in my office or over the phone. A travel fee may be applied for other locations.
- Executive Coaching by phone is a great option for many leaders (e.g., due to location, travel, busy schedules).