Genuine Impact - Women’s leadership and career coaching for lifelong growth and enjoyment.
Have you been thinking that you --
* want a more fulfilling career, using your strengths and talents?
* need to improve your leadership skills or executive presence?
* hardly 'recognize' yourself at work because it's such a poor fit?
If you answered "Yes!" at least once, then you may be --
* looking for ideas, resources, and information;
* hoping to figure things out on your own;
* wishing you had someone to talk to outside of your organization.
If you are ready to re-energize your career, you may want to --
* assess your situation and clarify who you are deep down;
* set specific goals that play to your strengths and honor your values; and
* devise a clear plan and take action to achieve the results you desire.
With my background in psychology, career development and leadership coaching, I can help you --
* thoroughly outline your career path to date and decide on your next steps;
* efficiently identify and remove barriers that might be slowing you down; and
* effectively harness your favorite strengths and relevant resources to achieve your goals.
Contact me if you are interested in learning more about my approach. I would love to connect with you! Kim